The Fake Party ...
There's nothing to say about this because I was only dragged by a friend of mine to be an extra for this film. Yes, it is a fake party a FAKE PARTY!! where you don't have a real drinks which is really depressing. I wanted a drink so much on that day but no because we might have like accident and break our necks or something. Anyways, yes getting ready at Jade's crib (House) and I was dying not to go because I would look like a right melon in the corner talking no nobody and I'm not wrong haha. just a life of mine really.
Jean (Jade's aunty) took us to Matty's house it was a long way like. It was alright haha. I mean I saw one person that I really didn't expect to see so awkward!! But hey gotta play it cool. But this film is taking ages to film ugh. I've been there 5 pm and its almost 9 and were not even done yet like really... So I was dying to go home and get to bed.
But besides of all of this boringness (is this even a word?) of the boring fake party we had a great laugh at some points I mean dancing without no music, pretending to have a conversation when you don't even know what to say to the other person "rhubarb and custard" haha. That's what we say when we have to film.
Here some photos that are taken on that day. Man, we looked that we are really attending the party.
Top photo from the left : Me, Matthew, Jade and Chloe
Setting up for the film The Incident
Oh don't forget tht I met someone that I really enjoyed the time being with haha. Matthew JamesTaylor love that kid :)


No comments:
Post a Comment